Start 2022 off right with this detailed knitting planner!
- 2:3 Knitting Paper – Two pages of knitting paper each month to sketch out your ideas.
- Project Sheets – Every month has two pages to track your new knitting projects. Write done patterns, yarn colors, needles needed, and more.
- Weekly Calendars – Your week at a glance. Every meeting, appointment, practice, etc. so you can find free time to knit.
- Monthly Calendars – Important dates, to-do’s, and notes for the month.
- Monthly Budget Sheets – Write down all of your expenses for the month to keep track of where your money goes. An easy way to see where you can cut costs so you can buy more yarn.
You can use your new planner as an all-in-one book to stay organized for the year or give it as a gift for that busy friend, parent, student, or assistant who loves to knit all the time. Extra graphing paper and project sheets at the back of the planner.
US Letter (8.5 x 11 in / 216 x 279 mm), Standard Color, 60# White, Coil Bound, Glossy Cover